|History Committee and Photo Collection|
The Club has 9 yachting facilities including 2 Vancouver marinas and 7 Offshore Stations.
View Royal Vancouver Yacht Club Facilities in a larger map
Jericho Marina & Clubhouse
Jericho Clubhouse is an extensive facility able to accommodate a wide range of club and private functions. Jericho has approximately 350 berths and is home to the extensive sailing fleet. There is also dock space for several one design fleets and a dinghy dock.
Photo by Sigrid Bernhoerster
Coal Harbour Marina & RestaurantReciprocal Guest Information
The Mermaid Inn at Coal Harbour provides simple food (breakfast and lunch) in a relaxed atmosphere. Coal Harbour has approx. 350 berths, some with covered moorage.
Photo by Linda Mueller
Permanent moorage for members' vessels is available at Coal Harbour and Jericho. Berths are allocated on the basis of seniority. (The Club is not responsible for providing a berth for every member.)
* Underground Parking at Jericho Station is for Members Only.
* Any vehicle parked in a designated handicapped parking stall, but not displaying a valid window card permitting use of such a stall, is subject to being towed away at the owner's expense.
* Wheelchair access is via the grade through the entrance on the north side of the building, near the Star & Dragon.
* Vehicles parked in designated and marked fire lanes will be towed immediately.
* Coal Harbour Marina does not offer temporary parking passes,therefore any guests or tradespeople must purchase a ticket from the pay parking machines.
* There is no long-term or overnight parking permitted in the cul-de-sac.
* The dock area is strictly for loading and unloading (up to 15 minutes at a time) unless otherwise posted.