12 PM: Sail a Star
Saturday, April 06, 2019 12:00 PM
STAR FLEET OPEN HOUSe - why wait on the rail?
Saturday, April 6 at 12:00 PM (Noon) at RVYC Dry Dock
• We invite all sailors to come out and experience a Star, the Finishing School of One Designs
• Meet our enthusiastic local Star sailors who are keen to share their knowledge and experience
• Get off the weather rail, get fit, and challenge yourself
• What other fleet can offer you a chance to compete against World and Olympic Champions?
• Email Bruce Long to reserve a ride at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are so many ways to enjoy sailing in Vancouver: PHRF cruiser-racers, dinghies,multihulls and One Design keelboats to mention a few. Most of us in the Star Fleet have done them all. But if you are tired of being rail meat and actually want to compete at a high level,come down and grab the helm or hang out a while.
We want you to challenge yourself and join sailing’s Finishing School. You’ll have a good reason to get fit! You will meet some great people, who will share their knowledge and enthusiasm. You can quickly and inexpensively compete against excellent sailors locally. You will quickly notice the respect with which we treat each other on and off the water. Even better, join us and hit the road and sail in the sun against a fleet of Star World and Olympic Champions. Just hook up the trailer and you’re there.
Can you do that sitting to leeward? Are you having fun yet? Your time sailing is precious. So try THE best local high level One Design racing experience and see if you’re up to it!
PLEASE – let us know if you plan on coming. Email above.