Click here for visitors by boat information
1. Blue parking decals are used to identify members’ vehicles and one of these decals must be affixed to a vehicle before it may be parked at Jericho or Coal Harbour Station.
2. These parking decals are to be used by members only and affixed to members’ vehicles only on the lower corner of the driver’s side front windshield.
3. Parking decals are available at the office at Jericho Station and must be signed for, using one’s membership number and providing the license number and vehicle description.
4. When a member disposes of a vehicle bearing a parking decal, that decal should be removed to prevent improper use.
5. Juniors will not be issued parking decals.
1. Any vehicle parked at Jericho Station must bear a current RVYC parking decal.
2. Temporary parking passes are available for guests at the Reception desk. Any vehicle not displaying a current parking decal or a temporary pass is subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
3. The underground parking is for members and staff parking only.
4. Overnight parking is not permitted at Jericho Station unless the vehicle displays an overnight parking pass. These passes are valid for three consecutive days and a limited number of passes are available at the office during normal reception hours.
Overnight parking is only permitted in the underground parking area. Please choose to use the east wall first as a courtesy to other members.
5. The loading zone is designated for loading and unloading only to a maximum of 20 minutes.
6. Any vehicle parked in a designated handicapped parking stall without displaying a valid permit is subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
7. Vehicles parked in designated fire lanes are subject to immediate towing at the owner’s expense.
Kayaks And Paddleboards
For more summer fun on the water, our kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are a great option for members and guests spending time at/near the Club. Easy to access and to sign out, RVYC is pleased to offer these watercraft so you can get more out of your membership. No advance booking required. Just arrive at the kayak/paddleboard area when you're ready to go and enjoy your paddle!
For your safety and protection, we ask you to follow the rules outlined below.
Ocean Kayak And Stand Up Paddle Board (Sup) Rules And Regulations
All users must read and sign waiver and sign out sheet.
It is required that all persons bring and wear a lifejacket or other personal flotation device and have basic lifesaving and self-rescue skills.
Only Intermediate and adult members may sign out the kayaks or SUPs.
Juniors and members' children 15 years and younger may use the kayaks or SUPs only when accompanied by a responsible adult member.
Kayaks and SUPs must be returned to Club property and signed in when finished.
Kayaks and SUPs are to be used for their intended purpose only – other use is not permitted.
Use of either kayaks or SUPs is limited to one hour at a time. Members are expected to be courteous towards others. If there is no person waiting then members may use them again, but if you set off on a two hour excursion then you will not know if somebody has turned up and is waiting.
All damage must be reported to the Sailing Director or Harbour Master.
Kayaks and SUPs must only be used in accordance with their intended capacity (i.e. a single kayak may only be used by a single person). All SUPs are considered single person craft.
Use of either the kayaks or SUPs is limited to a one (1) mile radius of the Club.
Use of either the kayaks or SUPs in wind conditions above 15 knots true wind speed is PROHIBITED. Users agree to ascertain the wind conditions with a staff member prior to heading out on the water, and to return to port as soon as possible should the wind increase to this level.
Use of either kayaks or SUPs is limited to daylight hours only. All kayaks and SUPs must be returned one hour prior to sunset.
There is no rescue service provided by the club.
You are likely going to get wet. The Club is not responsible for any clothing, electronics, or other items damaged by water through use of the kayaks or SUPs.
Marine Lounge & Model Room
Boasting one of the best decks in the city (but we might be a little biased), the Upper Deck, Marine Lounge and Model Room comprise the majority of the top level of the Club for your dining and entertaining pleasure. Open for lunch and dinner daily, with changing specials for every meal service, your tastebuds will welcome the variety of dishes on our menus. The first-come, first seated policy takes the stress out of having to honour reservations. The Marine Lounge is where our Tuesday Pasta Night takes place as well as the Friday Night Buffet. The carnivores amongst our membership also have such a fondness for our Prime Rib Nights, we have them on Fridays AND Saturdays. We would like to remind guests that the top level of the Clubhouse is a licensed area (including the meeting rooms) - no minors are permitted.
Main Dining Room
A popular venue for larger family or corporate gatherings, when not in use for third-party events, the Main Dining Room is THE choice for members and their guests for seasonal buffets such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. The food is always extraordinary, the wine list perfectly paired with the variety of dishes on offer, and the service gracious and attentive.
Members' Dining Room
If your aim is to impress, members can take advantage of the options on our Fine Dining menu. This gorgeous room in the northeast section of the Main Dining Room on the Main level of the Clubhouse is by reservation only (lunch and dinner) and seats 16 people comfortably.
Star & Dragon
Prized by sailors, sports enthusiasts, and families, this down-to-earth restaurant with its open kitchen, television and children's play area (on opposite sides of the restaurant), and spacious patio ensure that no matter your reason for being there, you will find your needs met. Open for lunch and dinner during the week, this bright and airy ground-level restaurant is where the Children's Buffet happens every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening, as well as our delicious weekend à la carte breakfast menu is served. The Junior Room (where our younger members have their own area to study, socialize, watch television) is adjacent to the restaurant, so irrespective of the age of children, parents and family can have 'me-time' while their children are safely occupied nearby.